Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Vegan Cookies

Today I decided to try a sugar, wheat, and egg free cookie. What!?!?! Is that even possible....yeah and just because I can, I dipped them in chocolate :). Notice the picture at the end: the twins little hands kept grabbing more as I tried taking the picture. When I go near the fridge I hear "Please! Please! Please!" Like mini seagulls at the beach begging for bread! I think they were worth the effort :)

Cookie Ingredients:
2 mashed bananas
1 cup whole rolled oats
1/2 cup ground milled flax seed
1/3 cup natural peanut butter

Blend the ingredients and spoon onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool in the fridge. I sliced mine in half so they would be small enough to pop into your mouth after coated in chocolate.

Chocolate coating:

1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 Tbsp honey
Dash cinnamon

Melt oil, stir in rest if ingredients, dip cookie balls into chocolate and sit on waxed paper. Place in fridge to harden and store in container in fridge.









No comments:

Post a Comment