1. Rinse out your plastic 1 or 2 liter bottles. (I reattached the lid so my soil didn't fall out.)
2. Cut the bottle into two pieces so that the top will fit into the bottom and almost touch the very bottom of the bottle.
3. Scoop your potting soil and pack lightly into the bottles.
4. Poke holes with a pencil and drop your seeds in, then gently cover them up with the dirt.
5. Fill your bottle bottom half with some water and sit the top into the bottom.
6. Place them in your window sill and watch them grow!
I hope this works, honestly we are not sure, but just planted our's and we will see! Leave your comments and let me know what you think or what works and doesn't for you!!!