Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Grilled chicken, acorn squash and apples!!!!

Nothing beats the grill. Hands down when you grill a food it always tastes better! The other night I was grilling chicken and decided to throw my steamed acorn squash on at the end. Technically they weren't completely cooked on the grill,they were steamed first, but my husband ate the squash because it had grill marks on it! I was so proud of my idea that I decided to try an apple too. It was so good I had to go back out to the grill and do two more apples :). Now the kids keep asking for more grilled apples, please!

I'm sure I'm not the first person to ever grill an apple, but I thought I'd share the idea anyway!

Once during a power outage after a hurricane I grilled an apple pie! What's the craziest thing you've ever grilled?





No comments:

Post a Comment