Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sugar and gluten free banana cheesecake

Our family is on a 21 day sugar and wheat detox so with today being Valentines Day I had to create something special for my loves. The result was fun and yummy, perfect for showing my husband and kids how much I love them.

Ingredients:
2 packages softened cream cheese
2 eggs
2 Tbsp half and half
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp honey
2 bananas
Dash salt

Mix everything in a blender, pour into molds or muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes or until firm in the center. Remove from oven, cool for a few minutes and remove from molds. Chill in fridge 2 hours and serve. These are not overly sweet and perfect if you have eliminated sugar from your diet. If you haven't you may need to add more honey. Enjoy!

(I drizzled chocolate sauce on the kids to make it a bit more sweet and fun
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment